The health benefits of Amaranth & Arugula microgreens are plentiful. In this article, I’ll go over a bit of their history and all of the wonderful nutrients they provide.
If you’re thinking of growing them yourself, an indoor microgreens growing kit will allow you do it at home. They’re simple & easy to use, and can deliver your first harvest in as little as a week.
About Amaranth Microgreens …
Aztecs and other tribes from tropical areas grew Amaranth. It’s a type of grain that’s been around for a long time in India. Amaranth microgreens come in a variety of hues, ranging from light green to pink or dark red, and are very easy to digest.
They are delicate shoots with a gentle sweet flavor that add color and flavor to any dish. In comparison to other protein sources, Amaranth offers a high proportion of complete protein with all of the essential amino acids & is gluten free.
Amaranth Contains …
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Amino Acids
- Dietary Fiber
- Lysine & more …
Health Benefits Of Amaranth
• It’s an antioxidant
• It aids in activating your digestive system
• Helps in cancer treatment
• Assists in boosting the immune system
• Offers protection from Osteoporosis
• Helps to suppress your appetite
• Improves vision
• Improves recovery time from illness
About Arugula Microgreens …
This plant offers a health complement to a range of cuisines and is considered one of the most beneficial and healthiest natural superfoods. Rocket is another name for Arugula.
The Arugula microgreen has a spicy tang to it. The leaf looks like an oak leaf. It’s high in folic acid, iron, copper, and a range of minerals, as well as vitamins A, C, and K.
Health Benefits Of Arugula
• Delivers a boost for bone and brain health
• It’s a detoxifying food
• Helps to reduce risk of cancer
• Promotes healthy bone tissue
• A powerful antioxidant
• Helps to improve eyesight
• Promotes healthy skin
• Aids in mineral absorption
• Helps activate the immune system
• Beneficial for weight management
• It’s a natural aphrodisiac
• Helps to lower blood pressure
• Protects against cognitive decline
• Enhances athletic performance
• Assists in keep body hydrated
So there you have it, lot’s of good stuff!